Renew Your Car Registration in Bothell, WA
Whether you choose to renew online or in our office, car tab renewal in Bothell, WA at Worthington Licensing is fast and simple.
What Is Needed To Renew Registration?
- If you have recently moved, make sure you update your address.
- Pay any possible tickets or Good To Go!
- Have your renewal notice or license plate number and ID with you to renew.
Skip a Trip. Renewing Online Is Easy
Renewing tabs online with Worthington Licensing is quick and convenient. We mail out online renewals twice a day, or you can pick up your registration in our office. To renew online follow these steps:
- If you have recently moved, make sure you update your address before you start the renewal process.
- Go to www.worthingtonlicensing.com and click on the “Online Renewal” button at the top of the page.
- Click on "Renew Tabs Online"
- Select the "Start" button
- Navigate through the renewal process
- Choose to pick up tabs at our office or have us mail tabs to you.
- Select “Worthington Brokerage, Inc.”
- Print receipt for your records
Who Can Pick Up Tabs?
The registered owner of the vehicle or any immediate family member of the registered owner with the same last name or address can pick up or renew tabs and registration.
When Can I Renew My Tabs?
You can renew your tabs and registration up to 6 months before your tabs expire. For your convenience, you can sign up for email reminders to remind you when your vehicle is nearing its expiration date.
Lost/Stolen/Damaged Tabs or Registration
You can replace lost, stolen, or damaged tabs and registration certificates online or in-person at Worthington Licensing.
How Do I Change My Name On My Registration?
If you have changed your name, you must update your vehicle and boat records. Changing your name on one vehicle does not automatically change it for every vehicle in your name. If you make payments on your vehicle, your lien holder must surrender the title in their possession for the name change to occur. For your convenience, one of Worthington Licensing’s Certified Title Clerks can assist you in requesting the title from your lien holder. To change your name on your vehicle or vessel, you need:
- The current title for your vehicle or boat
- A copy of the court order authorizing the name change or a Vehicle/Vessel Owner Name Update Affidavit for Individual form, notarized/certified by of one of our Title Clerks.
- Your Washington Driver License reflecting your updated name.
At Worthington Licensing, you will receive your Washington license plates and registration immediately in our office. For an additional fee you may also choose a special design plate, which will be mailed to you in approximately 30 days. If you would like personalized plates, you need to fill out and submit the Special Background, Personalized, or HAM Operator License Plate Application with the required fees (contact Worthington Licensing for fees) to: