Registering a Vehicle in Bothell, WA
Are you moving to Bothell, WA? At Worthington Licensing our certified staff members are here to assist you with registering your vehicle and issuing Washington license plates. To license your vehicle in Washington State, you will typically need the following:
- Washington Driver License- The closest driver license offices to Worthington Licensing are:
18023 Hwy 99 N, Suite E
Lynnwood, WA 98037
Phone: (425) 672-3406
15809 Westminster N
Shoreline, WA 98133
Phone: (425) 670-8375
Everett (Open Mondays)
5313 Evergreen Way
Everett, WA 98203
Phone: (425) 356-2966
For additional locations and information, please visit the Department of Licensing.
- Title and Registration- You will need the current title and vehicle registration. If you make payments on your vehicle, you will need a fax or photocopy of the title being held by the lien holder. For your convenience, one of our Certified Title Clerks can assist you in requesting the title from the legal owner. If your title has been lost, you must apply for a duplicate title from the state of issuance.
- Proof of Sales Tax Paid- If the vehicle has been registered in another state and owned for less than 90 days, you will need to provide a dealership invoice or titling receipts from the previous state showing proof of any sales tax paid. If you owned your vehicle for longer than 90 days in the previous state, you do not need to provide proof of taxes paid.
- Mileage- You will need to be aware of the current mileage if your vehicle is fewer than 10 years old.
- Payment Method- Cash or check for the fees and taxes that apply to licensing a vehicle. A convenience fee is charged by our merchant service provider for debit and credit cards.
At Worthington Licensing, you will receive your Washington license plates and registration immediately in our office. For an additional fee you may also choose a special design plate, which will be mailed to you in approximately 30 days. If you would like personalized plates, fill out and submit the Special Background, Personalized, or HAM Operator License Plate Application with the required fees (contact us for fees) to:
Department of Licensing
Attn: Special Plate Unit
P.O. Box 9909
Olympia, WA 98507-8500
Good To Go
If you travel these routes and choose to use the toll lanes, you may want to register for a Department of Good To Go! Account:
- SR 520 Bridge
- Tacoma Narrows Bridge
- SR 167 HOT Lanes
- I-405 Express Toll Lanes
Tickets can be paid at the following locations:
4554 9th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105
1-866-936-8246 (Toll Free)
Contact Worthington Licensing, if you are moving to Bothell, Washington. We provide vehicle licensing services to our Bothell, Washington community and the surrounding neighborhoods.